Symptoms of TBI
Every year, approximately 1.5 Americans experience a TBI, resulting in 50,000 deaths. The severity of the brain injury can range from mild concussions with temporary symptoms to permanent disabilities that require constant medical attention and care. Not only can a TBI change the victim’s life forever, but also the lives of their loved ones.
Symptoms of mild TBI include:
- Loss of consciousness for a few seconds or a few minutes
- Sleeping difficulties or sleeping more than usual
- Ringing in the ears
- Disorientation or confusion
- Memory or concentration issues
- Blurred visions
- Depression or mood swings
The following are symptoms of moderate to severe TBI:
- Loss of consciousness for several minutes or hours
- Coordination difficulties
- Seizures or convulsions
- Dilation of both pupils
- Excruciating headaches or migraines
- Slurred speech
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Intense confusion or memory loss
- Agitation and combative behavior
Call (843) 960-3223 to Get Started on Your Case Today
Our Mt. Pleasant personal injury lawyer understand that all brain injuries are serious for the person suffering them. That is why we are dedicated to the fighting for the innocent victims of these debilitating conditions.
Contact us at (843) 960-3223 and request your free consultation today.