Other Practice Areas
Let Our Mt. Pleasant Trial Lawyers Help You
At Lawton Law Firm, we have a broad background that allows us to provide guidance to our clients in practically any legal matter. From personal injury claims to business formation, we are there for our clients every step of the way.
Our firm can also assist you in other personal matters. We can help draft a Simple Will or Health Care Power of Attorney to ensure you are prepared in case of an emergency. Our Mt. Pleasant lawyer intentionally keep their caseload light and selective to ensure we are able to invest the time, attention, and care needed to develop the strongest strategy for our clients.
Our legal team has 35+ years of collective experience, enabling us to get the results you need. We have provided advocacy and representation to hundreds of clients across Georgetown, Mt. Pleasant, Charleston, and the rest of South Carolina.
Let Our Firm Help You
Angus Lawton holds the following awards and qualifications:
- Certified by NBOTA
- Selected for inclusion for the Best Lawyers in America for 2016
- South Carolina Board Certified Circuit Court Arbitrator
- South Carolina Board Certified Civil Mediator
- Member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Selected for inclusion for the South Carolina Super Lawyers® list 2011-2016
- Selected for inclusion to The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers list 2011-2016